Wednesday 13 February 2013

Little Mix DNA Tour


Yesterday I went to Oxford to see Little Mix live at their first ever UK DNA tour!! I have been a Little Mixer since seeing them on the X Factor in 2011 and had never been to see the live before so I was SO excited!!

We left our house at about 11am so we could spend the day round Oxford. I don't know what time we arrived there but we had lunch at 2pm in the pub opposite the New Theatre, where Little Mix were going to be performing. I spent the whole time we were in there staring out the window at the poster and watching them on the little TV next to it! After eating we went round shops, into museums and wondering around the streets. It was pretty cold though.

We went into the New Theatre at about 6:45pm. I bought a programme and looked over at the other merch they had for sale but didn't get any as it was quite busy! We were sat on the balcony and had a pretty good view.

The support acts were two boy bands called Reconnected and The Mend. Personally, I preferred Reconnected much better and thought they were pretty good!

Little Mix came out at about 8:45. I can't remember what order they sang the songs in but they started with We Are Who We Are and ended with Change your life. I absolutely loved it! They sounded amazing, looked gorgeous and were just all round INCREDIBLE! I had the best night ever, ever, EVER!!! Can't wait for them to do their next tour now, when they will have even more amazing Little Mix songs to sing! I loved the dancing they done and the amount of costume changes and all the staging they had and everything!!!!!! It was the best night ever. I loved it. This paragraph could honestly go on forever explaining how much I loved it. They were FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, OUTSTANDING... every positive word there is out there is what they were!

We didn't get back home until after 1am and I was still so excited and my ears were still ringing, I couldn't get to sleep for ages! So today I am having a pj's day. Just relaxing and still trying to get over what such a great time I had yesterday.

I love Little Mix!!
Lauren ♥           

No comments:

Post a Comment